Tuesday 1 January 2013

Former India Player Sanjay Bangar Announces Retirement


Former Indian gamer and Railways leader Sanjay Bangar on Wednesday declared his pension from first-class cricket after directing his group to a 122-run success against Bengal in the ultimate group group activity of Ranji Award at the JU (Salt Lake) floor. 

"I was expecting that Railways would be eligible for a the knock-out level of the Ranji Award. Since we didn't are eligible, I believed that it is appropriate to contact time. It's been a fantastic trip and I have experienced every bit of it," 40-year-old, who performed 12 Assessments and 15 ODIs for Indian informed PTI over cellphone from Kolkata these days. 

Bangar obtained 470 operates and seven wickets in 12 Assessments. He had a millennium against Zimbabwe but will permanently be kept in thoughts for a battling 68 against Britain on a seaming monitor at Headingley in 2002. He was recognized by one and all for his dogged hitting against companies Phil Caddick, Mathew Hoggard and Phil Flintoff including 170 operates with Rahul Dravid. 

"The Analyze millennium against Zimbabwe was unique but yes, I became a family name because of that innings at Headingley. That provided me an identification. Being a aspect of the group that performed 2003 Globe Cup last was also unique," Bangar recollected. 

The soft-spoken all-rounder says that he doesn't have any remorse that he didn't have a lengthy and successful worldwide profession. 

"During the group levels of 2003 Globe Cup, I was still expecting that I might get a look in. But once, the successful mixture visited, I realized that I didn't have a possibility of enjoying. No remorse though as not many were a aspect of Globe Cup finalist group. I had a very inadequate Analyze sequence in New Zealand and I was decreased. I can't issue," Bangar said. 

It was for Railways that Bangar plied his business for 19 periods and was one of the support beams of the part along with Murali Kartik, Yere Goud, Jai Prakash Yadav and Kulamani Pardia. He performed 165 first category suits gathering 8342 operates at a typical of 33.35 and has 300 wickets to his credit score. 

"I established some long term organizations with people like Kartik, JP, Yere, Parida as saw some charming peaks, some levels but it was an honoyr to signify Railways for such a lengthy time." 

Bangar is start to training but he hasn't made the decision anything tangible. 

Will he perform the inter-Railway tourneys, he responded to,"If European Train have 10 men and they are anxious, I won't thoughts," he giggled. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis