Tuesday 8 January 2013

Shami Attributes Success to Akram Gambhir


Pacer Shami Ahmed linked his achievements to the guidelines he obtained from former Pakistan leader Wasim Akram and Indian operator Gautam Gambhir. 

The 22-year-old from Bengal created a appealing first appearance, against Pakistan, in the third and last ODI at the Ferozeshah Kotla on Weekend. 

"The tiny problems that he's (Akram) trained me have created me a better bowler. For example, go-karting with the old basketball, treating it and keeping it, which range to dish when you're trying to reverse-swing the basketball. He trained me a lot when it comes to using the white-colored basketball," Shami said of the Pakistan tale. 

Akram's guidelines turned out to be useful as Shami bowled a essential 48th over, assisting Indian win the go with by 10 operates. 

About Gambhir, Shami said the left-hander described him the value of go-karting the right range and duration to an starting batsman. 

"As an starting batsman, Gauti Bhai (Gambhir) keeps informing me what a new basketball should do to problems the batsman. Whenever I dish to him in the netting (at KKR) he doesn't only focus on his hitting. He creates it a factor to provide me an sincere reviews on every distribution, which allows me enhance," Shami was estimated as saying by BCCI.tv. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis